Land Rover DPF
DPF Assist specialises in all Land Rover makes and models. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) over time, become clogged and should be cleaned periodically to avoid costly repairs. Land Rover are often susceptible to soot build-up, especially those mainly driven around town or on short journeys. Regular DPF cleaning is the best way to avoid costly repairs
DPF Symptoms include
- The DPF warning symbol has appeared on your car’s dashboard
- An increase in oil consumption level.
- You’ve noticed an increase in fuel consumption.
- Loss of power (limp mode)
- The automatic stop-start system isn’t working
- Poor fuel economy
- Passive and active regeneration keeps failing.
- Your car seems to be releasing an excessive amount of smoke.